At the Botany Industrial Park the health and safety of our employees and contractors are our highest priorities. As these uncertain times continue to evolve, the BIP has implemented new guidelines to protect our staff and visitors and reduce the risk of Covid-19 on our site.
Our onsite procedures include:
- Practicing adequate social distancing by remaining more than 1.5 m away from one another.
- Increased hygiene consisting of hand washing and implementation of disinfection stations.
- An increase of in-depth cleaning provided by our cleaning services.
- Encouraging employees to work from home where available.
- Supporting our employees with access to up to date information and pathways that aid in mental health and wellbeing.
Our visitor procedures include:
- A restriction of non-essential visitors from entry for the foreseeable future.
- All necessary visitors, who are not inducted, must complete a health assessment prior to access to the site.
- Extra training for our guards to maximise protection and health of both guards and visitors.
The BIP continues to operate and support the Australian people and the economy during this time. If there are any pressing matters or emergencies, please reach out to our Emergency Hotline at 1800 025 138.